Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Slam, book blog

As am reading the book slam by Walter dean Myers I see that Harris is really good basketball player he pretty much kills it in the court he has seem good basketball players in the court that mess up there life's and never make it. One of his qoute from the book it says "I have to keep my grades up so that won't effect my basketball career" this qoute means that Harris's grades are not that good and he has to raid them up because in the book right now he is danger of not making his dreams because of his school work. I think this book is a good book I recommend this book to all of the people that like to ball up a lot and that actually have dreams for themselves

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You might wanna check out the graphic novel/comic book Dream Team its a book about teens who make a team from their high school and make it to the NBA with that Dream Team!

    ReplyDelete