Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Once a king is always a king book blog

As I was reading the book once a king is always a king by Reymundo Sánchez I see that this book is in autobiography about Reymundo and this book is about how he grew up in a bad neighborhood in Chicago and as he was growing he saw a lot of gangs he was always around drug dealers that all he ever saw as he got older he joined the gang and all that he was into voilence, drugs, rape he got behinds do the gang was still going in jail. In one of his quote he said " am so tire of all these people hustling thinking they all hard but for nothing they could only end up in jail or 6 feet underground" this proofs that he doesn't really like the gang life and he wants to make a change.when he got out of jail he try's to make change he finds a love on and he try's to move out of the ghetto. I read this book a while back this book is good it's not at my grade level but I understood the book I recommend this to the kids that are making bad choices right now to open up your eyes and that gangbanging is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment