Thursday, January 14, 2016

My blog about the book life in prison

As I read the book "life in prison" by stanly rookie Williams I see that it's a prisoner from San Quentin state prison he is trying to change his life and dedicating it to writing books to teenagers and how they should not be in gangs. Stanley before he was in prison he was a former gang member of the crips form south central Los Angeles. Stanley is facing life in prison because he was charged for four murders during a robbery but now he is trying to write books on how gangs are not good "they will just lead you to a prison cell, hospital, or a coffin" "I want to change and dedicate my life to writing books for kids out there that want to join gangs" this proves that he wants to change and wants to write books to teach these kids out here to be smart and to make good choices. As am reading this book I see that this guy is really trying to do something while he is in there in the jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment