Thursday, January 14, 2016

This book is when I wan reading diary of the wimpy kid Roderick rules

When I was reading diary of the wimpy kid Roderick rules by Jeff Kenny I already knew it was about a nerdy kid trying to get popular. This book has in common with the book called twisted  because both of them are like not popular they are both trying to be known for something and they both like a girl that is more popular. But twisted is more like a higher grade reading level and diary of the wimpy kid is more lower. But the book isn't also about him being a nerd it's also about his brother Roderick he gives him a hard time at home and even at school " it's unbelieving that Roderick makes my life Impossible even at school" Roderick always makes me do all the chorus " I think that proves that he does give him a hard time every where. I think that the theme is don't lest in to what others judge you for. I think that the book is alright for a 4th grader because I finished this book really quick it's in ok book

2 comments:

  1. I also read that book, but I read it when I was in 3rd grade. I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and loved Rodrick Rules. You should read the new one Diary of a Wimpy Kid Old School! It's great, I read it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all of the Diary of a Wimpy kid books, it's my favorite series of books by the way!

    ReplyDelete