Thursday, January 14, 2016

My blog Bout the book Twisted

When I was reading Twisted by Laurie Anderson I saw that Tyler Miller was kind of having trouble at school because some kids bully him here and there. He wants to be known for something because people don't really care about him they just think of him as the one that kids leaved out or put aside he doesn't really have friends. But he wants to be known for something so he draws graffiti on the walls. Tyler also had a crush on this girl named Bethany but she is on the popular side"Bethany is always hanging out with those people" she will never talk to someone like me" . They become friends and he starts going out more and he gets recognized more. This all proves that Tyler kind of got what he wants to like get recognized more. This book was a good book novel because I kind of had some stuff in common with this book from my past that's why I think this book was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment