Thursday, January 14, 2016

This book is about the greatest Muhammad Ali

When I was reading the greatest Muhammad Ali o saw that it was a book kind of like in the 1940 and I think for him in those times it was hard for him to box because people well think it's a violent sport and no one will soppourt him. He never gave up and ended up being one of the most best boxers out there. He said "I would love seeing heaven weight champions near the Apollo theater in New York City " the author said" as a child he was a human of fult and weaknesses I approve the normal Ali but I want to talk about the greatest" I think what he was trying to say is that even though he has been a through a rough child hood he still managed to be the greatest even if no one soppourt him while he was starting this he still made it to the top. I think the theme of this is never give up on your self no matter what they say. Even though I didn't finish the book because I didn't think it was for me I think it would be a pretty good book for someone that is interested about him

No comments:

Post a Comment