Thursday, May 19, 2016

Book blog about the book the child called it


When I read the book A child called it by Dave Pelzar I realized that he has a really bad case of child abuse his mother doesn't care for him at all he doesn't include him as a son she treats his older brother and sister better then Dave. His mother treats him very bad not even dogs should be treated like how his mother treats him. She torturs him she beats him she makes him starve. His mother sometimes puts him to sleep in the garage."ever since my father left it has never been the same, mom takes all her anger out on me" this quote proofs that there was a reason why she started treating him bad. Before his dad left Dave and his mom used to get along well. These book was really good but there was some boring parts I think this is the first book I didn't quit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment