Sunday, May 8, 2016

Book blog about John f Kennedy



I am going to blog about the book John f Kennedy by Martin s. Goldman it's a really good biography about John f Kennedy and what happens in his life and who he was . In this book it mentioned a lot of things that John f Kennedy did in life that maybe other people may not  no about him a lot of people know what he is most known for wich is being president of the United States but in fact he was in the navy and he was a commander of the ship. in the book it says "I was never able to focus on math or Latin my grades were always low  math was just never in me" this proofs that he also had trouble in school he never really did good in in all subjects. This book was a really good book I got to know a lot about John f Kennedy before he was president and every thing I got to know things that I didn't know before.

No comments:

Post a Comment