Sunday, May 8, 2016

book blog about escape camp 14

I am going to blog about escape camp 14 by blanie harden this is a story about a guy named shin dong hyuk and he was born in this camp in North Korea this camp. O one has escaped this camp every there new if they tryed to escape they would eather get bruitily punished or even kill his quote in the book say " I seen one of the prisoners not lestining he even talked back, that was the last time he did that after what they did to him" this qout proofs that the camp that he was in don't play. In The story he saw that he was getting treated really bad for years of being in there he was really tired of it and he attempted to escaped and he accomplished what he wanted. I think that this pick was really interesting this was the first book I ever read about Korea and how the camps worked and I was actually interested in reading about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment