Thursday, May 19, 2016

Book blog about watchers the last stop


When I read watchers last stop by Peter leramgis I see in the story that the main character David lost his father in the story he just disappeared out of no where a lot of people were out searching for him but no one saw or heard of him it's been along time so they just marked him dead. It was really strange because his father was a really good guy he was happy most of the time he had a good house and everything but he just disappear out of no where. "Every time I walk down this subway to go to work it gives me the chills I just doesn't seem righ" this quote righ here says everything because later in the book David saw his father down in that subway he was so freaked out because he looked like a ghost. Basically that subway was hunted and he saw a lot of dead people, we so freaked out. Later at the end he ended up disappearing. This book was ok I'll would give it a 2 in a half or a 3 stare if I had to rate it. It had a couple of boring parts but it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment