Thursday, May 19, 2016

Book blog about running out of time

As am reading the book running out of time by Margarett Peterson haddix  I see that this girl named Jessie live in a village in Clifton,Indiana and a various type sticks in the college and a lot of people start getting sick and they stared dyeing and her mothers gets like the various and she send Jessie to go get help because in another town but little does she know that the government has something to do with this." I see that the children are very sick my mother doesn't look right I don't know if I should go out to find help I might get this disease too" this quote proofs that they are really in danger of dyeing in that's village of Clifton, this book is full of mystery so no one knew where or how that disease got there as Jessie goes on this little trip she just seas a lot of CIA, FBI and cops out there like if nothing was happening they didn't even see non of them sick. This book was really good although some parts were boring but it was still good for all those kids that like mysteries 












No comments:

Post a Comment